DSC_5490.JPG

Pablo

Personal training is about being able to use your body as your own gym. I take experiences from my background in professional soccer, semi-pro boxing and martial arts to teach my clients that your body is your ally. Take care of it and it will take care of you. 

While I was in high school in El Salvador, you are expected to choose your career and start learning about your trade. Here and while I was traveling with my professional team, I became fascinated with rehabilitation and physical therapy. There I learned that movement is a medicine for creating change!

DSC_5493.JPG

Rachel

As early as I can remember I have always had fun playing sports and being active. Having gone through 3 knee surgeries and several other injuries, my passion for training comes from overcoming obstacles.  

I believe in taking a comprehensive individual evaluation not only of the body, but of the mind before creating a customized fitness program. Building a champion on the outside first starts with building a champion on the inside.  In order to see improvements in our daily living, we must start living to improve daily.

20170207_144225.jpg

Belichi

At a young age, I lost my grandfather to diabetes.   What I learned was that he knew this could have been prevented with a well-balanced diet and exercise but could not make the change. At 15, I started becoming more conscious of what I ate, and began exercising regularly. It wasn't easy at first, but as  I started seeing results and my friends started asking me for help.

Nothing is more rewarding than being able to play a small role in changing someone's life! Whether it's to prevent disease, reversing an illness, or simply just to boost self-confidence, if it's important to you, it's important to me. So, how can I help you?

Alexander

My personal mission as a performance coach is to make each of my clients feel confident in themselves and safe when performing their exercise routine. My love for training developed as I started to help my family and friends reach their goals. My favorite sport has always been soccer and I even played for Falls Church High School. But I also have experience in swimming and boxing.

What I didn't realize was how my lifestyle as a kid influenced the decisions I made later in life. Being healthy is a culture and it is my job to help make this culture a part of your life and your family's life as well.

 
5215154143165926432_IMG_7414_0b1ff467240bf9f1bac5e35faea111ff.jpg

Kevin

Fitness has always been my passion since the age of eight. I grew up in an athletic family, however, it was still a challenge for me since I had a slower metabolism and easily gained unwanted weight. This propelled my journey of learning how an overweight person can achieve fitness goals.  Approximately 80% of getting fit is in your diet and the other 20% is with the right fitness plan. Whether you are an athlete, a parent, or someone new to diet and exercise, I can help you achieve results. The results I gained from this journey made me passionate about helping others reach their full potential.

I specialize in weight loss transformation and fixing muscular imbalances by customizing the program to optimize the client's physical performance.

Ahmad.jpg

Ahmad

I grew up playing soccer, football, and basketball and naturally transitioned into fitness in high school. Physical fitness is a lifestyle that has brought nothing but positivity and happiness into my life. Besides changing my appearance and giving me confidence, it has helped me relieve stress, feel better mentally, and taught me discipline that I can apply to other areas of my life. After losing both of my parents to health issues, I am on a mission to help people make better choices in and out of the gym so they can hopefully live longer, healthier lives. It is never too late to start!  My certifications include the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NCSA) as well as CPR and AED.

1448887596185714820_IMG_7535.jpg

Kaitlin

For as long as I can remember, I have treated physical health as a major component in my life. Understanding the dynamics and mechanics of the human body has always been a huge passion of mine. Being a dancer for a majority of my life allowed me to further dive into the importance of maintaining a healthy lifestyle and how to consistently maintain this lifestyle. With this knowledge, I strive to teach and inform members of the community to understand their body, and how to properly care for it.

As a dancer, I encountered several obstacles that forced me to think outside the box with my training. These changes shaped me into the trainer I am today and gave me the ultimate motivation to spread this idea of having a mindful mindset with regards to healthy living. It is truly a rewarding feeling to know that I can help change the direction of someone’s life through amplifying their overall physical and mental health.